Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
East Pier Time Counter
The east pier bridge was removed [fergcorp_cdt_single date="11th april 2001"] , and still remains un repaired today.
Whitby’s east pier extension was built way back in 1913. Visitors and residents of Whitby had been able to access the extension over a small bridge from the inner stone pier.
However in 2001 the bridge was damaged by storms and the council removed it on safety grounds.
The bridge has never been repaired and despite many people asking the council when they intend to rebuild the bridge, the people and visitors of Whitby are still very much in the dark.