The Fun Fair comes to Whitby Regatta every Regatta Monday. The Fair traditionally opens early morning and closes around midnight.
Whitby families and visitors to the town have enjoyed the fun fair for a great many years now. The waltzers, Big wheel, Eggs and numerous other rides are those to have come to the Regatta.
The pull on takes place on a Sunday evening and sees the towns pier road and khyber pass closed to vehicles so that the fair can come down Khyber pass and set up on the piers and pier road.
Its a Whitby tradition for families to come into town around 8.30pm on a Regatta Sunday to watch the much anticipated fair arrive in town.
Further Reading On Whitby Regatta
- Whitby Regatta News
- Whats On At Whitby Regatta
- The Red Arrows
- The Firework Display
- Rowing Races
- Discuss The Regatta Over In Our Facebook Group
Whitby Regatta Dates For The Coming Years
- 15th, 16th & 17th August 2015
- 20th, 21st & 22nd August 2016
- 19th, 20th & 21st August 2017
- 11th, 12th & 13th August 2018
- 10th, 11th & 12th August 2019
- 15th, 16th & 17th August 2020