Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Future of Music – Oliver’s Mount Festival
Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th June 2012
To help festival goers avoid any showers that may come over the mount, we have added a big marquee
which will be attached to the bar.
All these other family activities have also been added on top of the live music on stage, many of these free once paid in on the gates and many of them also under cover!
Massage Therapy, Reiki, Indian Head Massage & Reflexology Tent
- FREE Circus Skills Workshops
- FREE Story Telling Tent
- FREE Kids Comedy Tent
- FREE Kite Making Workshop
- FREE Ancient Poi Doll Making
- FREE Arts Workshops
- FREE Meditation Tent
- FREE Dance & Zumba Workshops
Situated at Mount Farm on the top of the famous landmark of Oliver’s Mount, Scarborough, North Yorkshire. The weekend of the 16th and 17th June 2012.
We want to achieve a very laid back, VERY affordable, VERY family friendly music festival in the height of summer, celebrating mainly local new music!
Also, with all individual adult tickets, Under 16′s go FREE if with a paying parent or guardian aged 21 or over!
- FREE On-site Parking to all festival ticket holders.
- Face Painting/Hair Braiding- Festival Market Place with: Food stalls, Drinks, Vinyl Records, Gifts & Clothing & Fair trade stall.
- A Bar
- Camping Saturday 16th June (FREE with the Family Saver Ticket)
- Mini Children’s Fairground
- We will have experienced and qualified Professional Security 24 hours a day.
Over 2 days, Saturday and Sunday, the weekend of the 16th & 17th June 2012 from 12 noon to midnight on the Saturday and 11am to 8pm on the Sunday. (Gates open at 9am both days, with an option to use the on-site camping area Saturday night if you wish!) We’ll be celebrating the very best of the regions talent with many bands and artists from the local area as well as two very special headliners: Hope and Social Saturday and Edwina Hayes Sunday and DJ’s North Bay, to finish off the Saturday night with a boogie!
Tickets online and at Scarborough and Bridlington/Beverley Tourist information